Eat Freely Nutrition Counseling
Eating freely means to eat healthfully and confidently without food rules or self-imposed restrictions. Registered dietitian Dariella Gonitzke and her consulting dietitians will help you learn how to eat well without giving up great food. Eat Freely offers personal nutrition counseling along with other services.
Eat healthfully and be free! Free yourself from:
- Dieting & food restrictions
- Calorie counting
- Food rules such as "no carbs" or "no eating after 7 pm"
- Diet myths and misinformation
- Confusion about what you “should” or “shouldn't” eat
- Guilt or worry that you’re feeding yourself or your family the wrong foods
- Fatigue or low energy levels from poor nutrition
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol & high blood pressure
- Disordered and emotional eating